Counselling and Psychotherapy in Yateley, Wokingham, Farnham/Hampshire-Berkshire and Surrey Borders
Thank you for visiting my website!
I am a professionally trained (in psychology and Humanistic Integrative Counselling) , experienced, BACP registered counsellor. I help individuals (11+young people and adults) with a variety of emotional issues by taking a unique journey with them. In addition to my private practice I work with East & West Berkshire NHS , IAPT -Talking Therapies and at a local counselling centre I provide short and long term counselling to adult individuals from many diverse backgrounds.
I am also a Graduate Member of British Psychology Society (MBPsS) providing the highest possible professional standard of psychological services by following the Society’s Code of Ethics and BACP’S Ethical Frame Work .
IF YOU ARE
- experiencing problems in your relationships
- having difficulties in making transition due to major changes in your life
- experiencing the loss of who or what was important to you, through separation, divorce or bereavement
- suffering from a serious and/or terminal illness or having to care for someone suffering from such an illness
- feeling that you have lost your self confidence or are suffering from low self esteem
- feeling lethargic, unworthy, nothing interests you or makes you happy in your life
- having constant stress and worry in your work, study or personal life
then you may also be feeling depressed, angry,anxious, tense or ‘empty’. These feelings are your natural responses to major life events, but they can also be overwhelming and very powerful to a degree that where they can effect your ability to effectively deal and cope with demands of life.
Everyone finds it difficult to cope at times and you may need help to deal with difficult issues or major changes.
Counselling and Psychotherapy can help!
Counselling or psychotherapy is an unique process where your concerns are listened to by a professionally trained, skilled, compassionate, emphatic practitioner and who works with you in order to begin to understand and work through the issues which keep you stuck, lethargic or cause you emotional or even in some cases physical pain.
I offer you a confidential, peaceful setting where you can feel safe to talk about yourself freely. Being able to talk freely can be a great relief and helps you take control of your situation.
*Please visit the FAQ section to find out about how to begin, fees e.tc.
or get in touch with Zeynep on 07852251013 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype consultations available.
You can also find Yateley and Wokingham Counselling/ Psychotherapy on Facebook
I use various therapy room in safe, quite and peaceful places. They are easily accessed from the Wokingham, Yateley-Sandhurst and Camberley areas.